Join the team in North Peoria’s new elevated desert living community! Northpointe at Vistancia is hiring part-time Community Ambassadors located in the Visitor Center in Northpointe’s future recreation center, The Sovita Club.
Community Ambassador Job Description: The primary function of the Community Ambassador is to provide concierge-like service to prospective buyers of Northpointe at Vistancia, being gracious, warm, helpful, friendly; constantly striving to make each guest’s visit authentic and memorable.
Community Ambassadors will educate guests about the Vistancia master plan and specifically Northpointe at Vistancia. Daily responsibilities will include conducting walking tours of the 5,300 sq foot recreation center and amenity site, utilizing visual/interactive aids to showcase the community, conducting guest overviews, answering phones, email inquiries and website chatbot questions, preparing community collateral packets, entering data and tracking all Visitor Center guest data into Northpointe at Vistancia’s CRM database, providing directions to the actively selling builder sales office locations, ensuring the facility is kept well organized, and properly opened/closed each day. The Community Ambassadors will also participate and assist with seasonal marketing events. This is an hourly paid position that may require weekends, and some holidays between 15-22 hours per week. As schedule changes arise, this position may be asked to fill in for other team members as needed.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service or administrative support roles
- Verbal presentation/communication experience
- Data entry experience required
- Understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Outlook
- General working knowledge of basic office equipment
Community Ambassador Attributes:
- Enjoy working with people, are curious, helpful and genuinely interested in helping others
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Tactful and diplomatic interpersonal skills
- Professional, fair and objective
- Conscientious and dependable work ethic; dependable and punctual
- Ability to complete assigned tasks through consistent productivity and follow-through
- Creative and always seeking new opportunities
To apply, email your resume to [email protected] If you have any questions, please contact us at 623.933.6233.