This job posting is closed.
This job posting is closed.
Join the team in North Peoria’s new elevated desert living community, Northpointe at Vistancia. Northpointe is hiring for a Community Ambassador position in The Sovita Club recreation center located at 32900 N. White Peak Dr. This paid hourly position is for 22.5 hours per week, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm and may require some weekends and holidays on occasion. Starting pay is $16.00 per hour. Please preview our job description and if interested email your resume to [email protected] with the subject Community Ambassador Resume.
PART-TIME COMMUNITY AMBASSADOR
Reports To: Director of Marketing
Location: Northpointe Visitor Center at The Sovita Club (32900 N. White Peak Dr, Peoria, Arizona)
Days Required: Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30 AM to 5 PM – 22.5 hrs/week
- Land Resources Inc.: A full-service real estate consulting firm that has been in operation since 2014, and is based in Scottsdale, AZ. The company specializes in assisting property owners and investors with land acquisition, planning, entitlements, development, and marketing of properties.
- Northpointe at Vistancia: Land Resources Inc. serves as the managing developer for the 7,100-acre Vistancia master planned community, overseeing the planning, entitlements, development, and marketing for the property. Northpointe at Vistancia is the newest lifestyle community within the master plan, spanning 3,450 acres and offers an elevated desert living experience nestled between the White Peak and Twin Buttes mountains. There will be 3,200 homes upon completion.
Community Ambassador Job Description: The primary function of the Community Ambassador is to provide concierge-like service to prospective buyers of Northpointe at Vistancia, being gracious, warm, helpful, friendly; constantly striving to make each guest’s visit authentic and memorable.
Community Ambassadors will educate guests about the Vistancia master plan and specifically Northpointe at Vistancia. Daily responsibilities will include conducting walking tours of the 5,300 sq foot recreation center and amenity site, utilizing visual/interactive aids to showcase the community, conducting guest overviews, answering phones, email inquiries and website chat bot questions, preparing community collateral packets, entering data and tracking all Visitor Center guest data into Northpointe at Vistancia’s CRM database, providing directions to the actively selling builder sales office locations, ensuring the facility is kept well organized, and properly opened/closed each day. This is an hourly paid position that may require weekends or some holidays, or additional hours to fill in for other team members as schedule changes arise. The Community Ambassadors will also participate and assist with seasonal marketing events when scheduled.
Ideal Candidate Requirements:
• 2+ years’ experience in customer service or administrative support roles
• Verbal presentation/communication experience
• Data entry experience required
• Understanding of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, CRM and Outlook
• General working knowledge of basic office equipment
Community Ambassador Attributes:
• Enjoy working with people, are curious, helpful and genuinely interested in helping others
• Positive attitude and ability to work in a team environment
• Tactful and diplomatic interpersonal skills
• Professional, fair and objective
• Conscientious and dependable work ethic; dependable and punctual
• Ability to complete assigned tasks through consistent productivity and follow-through
• Creative and always seeking new opportunities